- Writers and artists for our social media campaigns – Writing and illustrating compelling stories/reports/blog posts to advocate for educational reform and women’s development, spreading the word about the innovative methodologies we use in our school.
- Social media campaign manager – Strategising and orchestrating the different components of social media campaigns.
- Office management trainee – working directly with senior Khoj staff to assist in daily operations.
Key skills and traits required:
- Ability to work independently on the basis of provided guidelines.
- Ability to write clear, simple, correct English in business communication (letters, e-mails, newsletters, funding proposals).
- Mature, grounded person with strong moral values and professional ethics, sensitive in dealing with gender, class and urban/rural disparities.
- Multi-talented, curious personality, interested in innovative teaching methods and willing to be involved in supporting the educational work at the Khoj Model School.
- Proficient with tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiar with social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and posting material to blogs – or eager to pick up these skills.